Saturday, October 11, 2008

stressing out about the future.

I am really stressing myself out over SATs and AP exams. I really don't know how I'll do on them and I'm so nervous even though they are months away. Time flies by pretty quick though, so I'm thinking I should start preparing myself. I really want to go back to California for college, but I am so afraid that I won't be able to make it into a UC. THAT is my greatest fear. All the hard work and having it not pay off is the worst thing I can ever imagine. If I do not make it into a UC, I will feel much disappointment in myself... I looked at my PSAT scores, last year i got a 1510? :\ that's not good! Maybe it's because I didn't really care about it. So this year when I take it, I hope I do really well, I am going to try really hard and aim for the NMSC. I want colleges to want me :) hahaha. Okay, so I guess that's all for tonight. Toodles.

No comments: