Saturday, October 11, 2008

i love my girls.

Even if I don't get to see them everyday at school or over the weekends. Even if I don't get to talk to them every second of the day. I love them! Always there when I need them and always there to give me support. I am jealous of how some people are able to be with them more than I do :( It's amazing how distance doesn't affect us in any way.

I can't find it in myself to forgive and forget. I guess part of me has forgiven, but I definitely have not forgotten. It affects the way I see you as a person and it angers me the way you are so close with my friends while I am 500 miles away not being able to see my friends everyday. Is it my jealousy that makes me see who I still think you are? Or is it really reality that you've changed into a different person? I cannot tell, I cannot judge, and I still cannot accept.

I miss all of you guys, I really really do...

No comments: