Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring break so far

So far spring break is going pretty well! I am definitely enjoying it. I'm blogging on my blackberry right now, we are headed to the doctors because I think I got my sister sick lol... My bad :) anyways! I'll start telling you about my spring break so far!

Saturday: I arrived around 11ish? Went to the doctors then went to pick up medicine at Walgreens. Tommy picked me up at Walgreens and we went to eat at Full Moon. It was my first time there and I thought the food was pretty good! Especially the crunchy rolls :) After, we went to Terry's house with Dennis, Ryan, and Chris and we watched Wolverine (it hasn't come out yet, but was leaked onto the internet! Pretty funny how the graphics weren't done yet) then we watched Taken which I thought was a pretty good movie. Then we went to get some chinese take out and then I just went home afterwards.

Sunday: spent the day with my family, it was nice. We went up to Rose Hills and surprisingly my youngest uncle came along too. I haven't seen him in years and he didn't even recognize me. Anyways, after that we had a family dinner which was really nice :)

Monday: woke up and got ready and my parents went to do their taxes. Garrett picked me up and we went to Charlie's house then went to the mall. Gosh, ended up spending 30 dollars -_- anyways... After that, we went to seaside. I got a call from Ryan asking me where I was and I asked him where he was and he was like we are at seaside and I was like really?! We are going there right now! So after an hour and a half of looking for parking we found one and there was already an hour on it :) so we only put in like 50 cents for parking. We met up with Terry, Dennis, and Ryan. Watched them surf for a bit then we went to get chinese take out again ahah. Thenn! I went to Tommys house and we went to get toothpicks for his physics project. Then picked up Evon and met up with Terry and Ryan at Tommy's place. I just lied on the bed most of the time just watching them cut toothpicks haha. Went home around 8:30 and yeah that was it haha.

Tomorrow we are going to six flags! I'm pretty excited, but ahh more money gone :( ahah. Anywhoo, update some more when I get back from California! :)

No comments: