Sunday, March 15, 2009

Untitled because I don't know what to title this :)

I think this weekend was well spent! Most of it was spent with Erika fun (: She's so fun to be around I can talk about anything without her being like "wtf kristine?" Anyways, we went to billions of places!

Getting a car either August of this year or August of next year. Let's hope it's this year :) Unfortunately, I am not getting that black CR-V I've been wanting for forever ): My parents don't want me to get a new car *sigh* oh well! Having a car is better than nothing I guess. Oh! BTW, I can legally transport minors on the 21st! Even though I do it anyways, it's kind of exciting isn't it!? One year! wooot

I am getting a job soon, well at least I hope so.

I get to be a volunteer for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! I'm pretty excited about that!

*I noticed I use a lot of exclamation marks!!!! (=

SPRING BREAK
SPRING BREAK
SPRING BREAK
SPRING BREAK
COME SOON! SO I CAN GO SEE MY GIRLS AND GO TO THE DISTRICT IN LA AND GO SHOPPING (:

Goodnight

No comments: