Friday, February 6, 2009

summer come now!

I WISH SUMMER WAS ALREADY HERE... I wouldn't have to worry about school, SATs, or anything. I would just worry about what to do the next weekend :)

My grades have come out pretty good. I'm pretty proud of myself, but I want to do so much better. I have a 3.91 and I am currently in the top 10% of my class.
6 A's and 2 B's first semester. Hopefully that changes to straight A's this semester :) April (future valedictorian) believes I can do it!

Okay... so this is my future bathing suit.
Need to get in shape and get a tan though. I'm thinking about taking up karate since my friend Justine is an instructor. OR maybe I can just freeload off of Victoria and have her teach me! haha, I'm also thinking about taking up pilates. It seems relaxing and calming you know? And that's exactly what I need!

Okay okay, I'll blog more often later :)

No comments: