Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost the end of the week.

Boy, this week has gone by so fast! I'm not even kidding. I understand Calculus! I am so so happy. So I'm aiming for that beautiful A this semester. So I've been doing a lot of thinking (yeah I know I do it a lot)... I might just go to UNR if I don't get into a UC or even if I do get into a UC, I might just go to UNR to save myself some money. I want to be a pediatric nurse. That's what I want to do... I know it's a little early to be deciding, but I really think that's where I see myself in the future. Working with kids and making them feel better. I'm also planning on applying for a job at the Las Vegas Athletic Club as like the day care person. I will probably submit my application tomorrow. As for now, let's hope I do really well on my Calculus test! OH, and I have a B in computers right now, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

No comments: