Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update

Hellloo blogspot! Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I'm just used to blogging on my Xanga. Anywho, job hunting is progressing. I've been getting many calls for interviews so hopefully I'll find a job soon! I'm going down to California this weekend, I am so excited. Just being able to see everyone go "KRISTINE!" and me being able to give all my friends big bear hugs makes me all tingly inside. School is alright, I have a quiz for Calculus tomorrow, but unfortunately i forgot to bring my notebook home to study... That's so careless of me... I was excited for not having school today that I totally forgot about double checking for where my notebook was. I hope I do well on this quiz. I guess I should go find something to do right now. Toodles.

No comments: