Tuesday, October 7, 2008

find yourself and your dreams.

Victoria sent me a text message telling me that in-n-out's 60th anniversary is coming up & they have cheap specials. Yum!

I'm very unhappy with my GPA turnout. Hopefully it'll go up a lot this year and I will have a high enough GPA for a UC to consider accepting me.

I will be volunteering at a hospital soon. I have an interview sort of thing with the volunteer lady on Thursday. I'm excited that I'll be working in an environment that I will most likely be working in in the future. I mostly want to work with little kids who are staying in the hospital, I just feel sorry for them that they are so young and they have to face being in the hospital. They are missing out on the real world. It will definitely be an experience that will make me more appreciative of what I have and what others do not. I really want to bake cookies and give them to my neighbors & people in the hospitals. Maybe I should for Halloween.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS? Am I not a good enough friend for you? Am I not worth your time anymore just because of that one incident? You have to admit, I'm not fully at fault. I just hate how you could say "I don't consider anyone a close friend anymore". Saying you don't want to throw this friendship away and saying that DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME. Saying you don't consider anyone a close friend anymore clearly states that you don't want us to be friends or something. You said you felt like I was using you... Why would I do that to someone I consider practically my best friend? I just don't understand. Stop pushing everyone away. You think people leave you, but truthfully, you push yourself away from them.

No comments: