Wednesday, October 15, 2008

classes

Calculus is difficult right now. I understand what to do after I figure out where to start. The thing is that I can't just look at the problem and know exactly what to do right away. I have to find out what to do then keep going and finish the problem. It's a real problem for me...

Anatomy is frustrating. The people in my class are distracting. The guy I sit next to is cute. AH, i hope i can get an A!

Spanish III is easier than I thought it would be. I have a 98 in the class. NICE right? I love that class, it's so fun, but sometimes boring, but so worth it!

Financial lit is the easiest class EVER. I have a 99.9 in the class. Yeah, so I'm not worried about that class.

US history is also easy. I have a 99.3 in the class. I never thought I would do so well in a history class. Amazing.

No comments: